Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Whats missing.

Well, thinking about it...I'm already almost done with my Apoc Angels.
From the start I only wanted a company of marines.
Oh wait, I have that.
But now since I've been playing Apoc I've been wanting to add models and vehicles, and turn it into a Strike Force.
I already sort of have that but whatever.
Really, I want only a few more units and armour.
I lied, I want a ton of armour.
I also need enough special weapons for all my squads.
So, 14 missle launchers(6 for Tact squads and 8for the dev squads) and the other options.
Yeah the same for the Special weapons for the Tact squads.
Should I make a list?
Ok I will.
Special weapons:
14RocketLaunchers.
14HeavyBolters.
14MultiMeltas.
14Lascannons.
14Plasmacannons.

6Plasmaguns.
6Meltaguns.
6flamers.

Units I need:
2Scouts Squads with Shotguns.
2Scout Squads with Close Combat Weapons.
2Scout Squads with Snipers.
2Scout Squads with Bolters.
2LandSpeederStorms for each Scout Squad.
2Sternguard Squads.
3Thunderfirecannons.
3Techmarines.
-phew- that's a lot..

Armour:
2Predator Destructors
2Predator Anihilators
2Landraiders
1Landraider Crusader


That's about all I can think of..its along list lol.

No comments: