Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Updates


Something to laugh about, this is "Da Real Wurld 40K on Deviant Art. My friend show it to me a while back and I just laughed my ass off!





well here are better looks at my SMs, after getting wonderful advice, I REALLY know what to do now!
Heres the TS.






I hope they work out better.
I shall remember to use that button from now on. Thank you!
Oh and before I forget I made a new SM from bitz that were lying around,
and well he looks awsome!!!
I swear he wont take any crap from no one in battles!
Except there name and legion, lol......(sorry I try to be funny.....sometimes)
Please enjoy I will try to add more pictures soon.

1 comment:

MasterDarksol said...

Looking nice! Keep up the good work, mate. And don't let that new marine take anyone's crap. ;)